This Agreement is Made Between
Coach, Daire Paddy
TERMS OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT
By purchasing access to Unshakeable Business Academy (“Program”) from Daire Paddy (“Company”), you (“Client” and collectively, the “Parties”) agree to the following terms of this Purchase Agreement (“Agreement)”:
Company agrees to provide its Program and Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
Client understands Company is not an agent, publicist, accountant, financial planner, lawyer, therapist, or any other licensed or registered professional. Coaching, which is not directive advice, counseling, or therapy, may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in Client’s life or profession. Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, strategizing, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training. Company promises that all information provided by Client will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law.
1. The modalities used by the Coach are alternative or complementary health care under the laws of a number of states and nations. The practitioners the Client will be working with are not “licensed”. That means that they are not a Medical Doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, M.F.C.C., or M.S.W., and Client acknowledges that they have never worked with a licensed person on this problem. (If Client has, they need to present Company a letter of referral from their licensed person before Program begins. If Client has been prescribed medication to take, they need to present Company a letter of consent from the licensed person before Program begins. This means a short written note stating that Client has informed their health care provider of their decision to engage in these modalities.) Furthermore, nothing that happens in Program should be construed as, nor should Client believe that it is a substitute for the advice of a licensed person.
2. What to Expect: Client’s alternative health care practitioner at Company has been trained and certified in TIME Techniques™ at the Master level and will be doing this technique along with Integrative Alchemy™, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Hypnosis, and Breathwork. The therapy will probably be different from what Client might have expected. In total, there will not always be a lot of time spent talking about the problem, just gathering information about it. In fact, most of the session(s) are about other things.
It is very important for the practitioner at Company to discover the internal thought process of HOW Client creates the problem. That means that we are looking for Client’s strategy, or how Client structures the problem. Because our focus is on structure, that means that, once we discover it, we can move on and focus on having the problem disappear very quickly.
Because of this, Client’s TIME Techniques™ Practitioner may cut short their answers or even talk about Client’s problem in ways that they have never considered. The practitioner at Company may even ask Client questions that they do not totally understand consciously in order for their Unconscious Mind to make the changes they want at the unconscious level. It is important to do this so that we can reduce the time taken for the therapeutic process.
If Client has been in a therapy session before, they should expect that this one will be very different, and quite a bit shorter.
3. After the Session: Practitioner at Company will probably assign Client some very specific tasks to do. If assigned, these tasks are absolutely a fundamental part of the Program. They may take up to several days or weeks to complete. The tasks are directly related to the circumstances that created the problem, therefore it is highly recommended that Client takes action and completes the assignments. If Client does not, then neither Client nor the Company can predict the outcome of the Program.
The second thing that is important is that Client will need to fiercely focus on what they want. The people who are the happiest overall in life are those who recognise that they have a choice to focus on what they don’t want or what they do want. Client can focus on negative emotions and things that make them feel bad, or they can focus on positive emotions and things that make them feel good. It is Client’s choice. After the session, it is Client’s choice, but Company always encourages that Client focuses on what they DO want.
4. This is Alternative or Complementary Health Care and Therapy: Client’s TIME Techniques™ Practitioner is a legal Complementary Healthcare Provider, and not a licensed Medical Doctor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Master’s in Family and Child Counseling (MFCC), or a Master’s in Social Work (MSW). The services Client receives are not licensed in this state, nor are they regulated by a governmental body. The self-regulated holistic treatments and client-centered disciplines in which Client’s practitioner is trained and in which they have experience include, consulting and coaching, Integrative Alchemy™, TIME Techniques™, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Hypnosis, and Breathwork. Company will always provide only those services in which practitioners at Company have been trained, and if Company finds that we cannot help Client, Company will refer Client to a licensed person who can assist them. During Client’s sessions, practitioner at Company will use one or more of the following techniques:
a. TIME Techniques™: The techniques are a process of active imagination where Client imagines floating above their timeline and letting go of their negative emotions and or limiting decisions (or limiting beliefs). The Client is also asked to imagine creating events in their future that support their goals or outcomes. TIME Techniques™ have demonstrated results in a broad variety of presenting problems. It is a powerful technique which allows clients to make long-lasting changes in a very rapid way. Client’s practitioner is certified as a TIME Techniques™ Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
b. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): NLP is a model of communication-how we communicate to self and others-and how that communication creates and affects our behavior. As a study, it is a synthesis of cognitive and behavioral philosophies which focus on the information coming in through the neurology (cognitive) and the programs we run inside our heads to produce the behaviors (behavioral) we do. Client’s practitioner is certified as an NLP Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
c. Hypnosis: This is the use of trance to make changes at the unconscious level. Hypnosis has been used to produce unconscious change with clients since 1843. All of Company’s practitioners are trained and certified as Hypnotherapists by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners. Since Hypnosis may be used during Client’s session, for Client’s safety they should make sure that they are totally wide awake before driving or doing any other activity that may require concentration. Client’s practitioner is certified as a Hypnotherapist by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
d. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT): EFT is a set of techniques designed to balance the energy system of the body, eliminating negative emotions, limiting beliefs, and self-sabotaging patterns. EFT is based on the same scientifically proven principles as acupuncture, but is able to easily be utilized anytime or any place without any equipment. Client’s practitioner is certified as an EFT Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
e. Integrative Alchemy™: Integrative Alchemy™ is a potent blend of neuroscience, energetics, psychology, metaphysics, quantum physics and ancient wisdom. It allows people to collapse the timelines for what they previously believed to be possible and facilitates both immediate and lasting change. Client’s practitioner is certified as an Integrative Alchemy™ Practitioner by the School of Integrative Alchemy™.
f. Breathwork is a process whereby the Practitioner guides the Client through breathing exercises to generate an emotional and/or energetic release.
3. PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
This Program includes:
- Access to the Unshakeable Business Academy training portal for as long as you remain subscribed.
- Monthly Business Coaching Calls
- Monthly Embodiment Exercises
- Weekly discussions (delivered inside the Facebook community)
- Access to the Facebook community for as long as you stay subscribed
- Access to standalone programme “Energetic Alignment + Attuned Action”
- Access to standalone programme “Swift Shifts for better Clients”
- Bonus gifts, which are subject to change at the disgression of the Coach
Company’s requests for Client’s participation in the Program:
- Please be on time to all 1:1 appointments. If you will be late, notify Company in advance.
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognise that our sessions are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
- Make a commitment to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Understand that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return the power to the relationship.
This Program is a rolling monthly subscription and begins on the day you are granted access to the online training portal, following your first payment (“Term”), and ends upon cancellation of your subscription. Client understands that a relationship with Company does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of the Program. If the Parties desire to continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
You accept our Terms by:
(a) continuing to use our Services
(b) paying for our Services; or
(c) written confirmation that you accept, including by email.
Company is committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By proceeding into this agreement, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and limit, suspend or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive or upon violation of the terms. If Client decides to terminate this Agreement, the full payment is accelerated to the termination date, meaning that the remaining cost of the Program is due upon termination and no refunds will be issued.
The total price of this Program is £150 per month OR £1,500 per year. If purchased as a founding member, the price of this Program is £100 per month or £1,000 per year. These monthly payments will be automatically processed. Payment may be paid through PayPal, Stripe, debit, or credit card. No refunds of payments will be given.
7. REFUNDS & CANCELLATION
Client is responsible for full payment of fees for the Program, regardless of whether Client completes the Program. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued.
Client may cancel subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations take up to 14 days to be processed by the Company, and as such the Client may be billed once more if the billing date falls within that window. No refunds will be issued.
The schedule of calls is predetermined by the Company, but may be subject to change.
It is Client’s responsibility to schedule 1:1 calls with Company (if applicable). If Client fails to schedule appointments, those unscheduled appointments are forfeited. If Client needs to reschedule a call with Company, Client must give at least 24 hours advanced notice to Company. Missed appointments will be forfeited at the sole discretion of Company.
Client also understands that any/all scheduled coaching calls and/or other benefits expire at the end of the Term of this Program and will not be carried over.
This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party during discussions, Or otherwise, throughout the Term of this Program (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the date of purchase shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
10. COMPELLED DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, in the event that Client is required by law to disclose any of the Confidential Information, Client will (i) provide Company with prompt notice of such requirement prior to the disclosure, and (ii) give Company all available information and assistance to enable Company to take the measures appropriate to protect the Confidential Information from disclosure.
11. NON-DISCLOSURE OF COMPANY MATERIALS.
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s work with the Company is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Company. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Company’s program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and are granted as a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
Further, by proceeding to payment, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Client shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statement in public or private regarding Company, its employees, or agents. Company shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statements in public or private regarding Client and its relationship with Company.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and other independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or relating to, Client’s participation or action(s) under this Agreement. Client agrees to defend against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, and/or judgments arising out of, or relating to, the Client’s participation under this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise by Company, in writing.
14. GOVERNING LAW.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; AMENDMENT; HEADINGS.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to its relationship, and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. Neither course of performance, nor course of dealing, nor usage of trade, shall be used to qualify, explain, supplement or otherwise modify any of the provisions of this Agreement. No amendment of, or any consent with respect to, any provision of this Agreement shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing, specifying such waiver, consent, or amendment, signed by both parties. The headings of Sections in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
This Agreement is deemed signed and accepted by Client and Client’s electronic click to accept the terms of this Agreement and Client’s purchase of the Program, and/or Client’s booking of first call.
Should any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
The waiver or failure of Company to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
This Agreement may not be assigned by either Party without express written consent of the other Party.
20. FORCE MAJEURE.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labour strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
21. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Company may revise these terms and will always post any updated or more recent versions on Company website. By continuing to use or access the Program after any revisions come into effect, Client agrees to be bound by the revisions.
22. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY; NO GUARANTEES.
Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for its progress and results from the Program. Company will help and guide Client; however, participation is the one vital element to the Program’s success that relies solely on Client. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing below, Client acknowledges that there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach its goals as a result of participation in the Program and Company’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. Company makes no guarantee other than that the Services offered in this Program shall be provided to Client in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.