This Agreement is Made Between
Coach, Daire Paddy
TERMS OF PURCHASE AGREEMENT
By purchasing a Breathwork Program (“Program”) from Daire Paddy (“Company”), you (“Client” and collectively, the “Parties”) agree to the following terms of this Purchase Agreement (“Agreement)”:
Health and Safety:
Please do not engage in breathwork if any of these conditions are relevant to you:
- Detached Retina
- High Blood Pressure (not controlled with medication)
- Cardiovascular disease including angina, previous heart attack or stroke.
- Diagnosis of aneurysm in the brain or abdomen
- Uncontrolled thyroid conditions and diabetes
- Asthma (unless you have your inhaler with you)
- Prior diagnosis of bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or previous psychiatric condition.
- Hospitalisation for any psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years.
- Any other medical, psychiatric or physical conditions which would impair or affect ability to engage in any activities that involve intense physical and/or emotional release.
If you show up for the session, I will assume you have read and understood these guidelines.
Company agrees to provide its Program and Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of their participation in the Program.
Client understands Company is not an agent, publicist, accountant, financial planner, lawyer, therapist, or any other licensed or registered professional. Coaching, which is not directive advice, counseling, or therapy, may address overall goals, specific projects, or general conditions in Client’s life or profession. Coaching services may include setting priorities, establishing goals, identifying resources, brainstorming, creating action plans, strategizing, asking clarifying questions, and providing models, examples, and in-the-moment skills training. Company promises that all information provided by Client will be kept strictly confidential, as permissible by law.
1. TIME Techniques™ is alternative or complementary health care under the laws of a number of states and nations. The practitioners the Client will be working with are not licensed. That means that they are not a Medical Doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, M.F.C.C., or M.S.W., and Client acknowledges that they have never worked with a licensed person on this problem. (If Client has, they need to present Company a letter of referral from their licensed person before Program begins. If Client has been prescribed medication to take, they need to present Company a letter of consent from the licensed person before Program begins. This means a short written note stating that Client has informed their health care provider of their decision to engage in TIME Techniques™.) Furthermore, nothing that happens in Program should be construed as, nor should Client believe that it is a substitute for the advice of a licensed person.
2. What to Expect: Client’s alternative health care practitioner at Company has been trained and certified in TIME Techniques™ at the Practitioner level and will be doing this technique along with Integrative Alchemy™, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), and Hypnosis. The therapy will probably be different from what Client might have expected. In total, there will not always be a lot of time spent talking about the problem, just gathering information about it. In fact, most of the session(s) are about other things.
It is very important for the practitioner at Company to discover the internal thought process of HOW Client creates the problem. That means that we are looking for Client’s strategy, or how Client structures the problem. Because our focus is on structure, that means that, once we discover it, we can move on and focus on having the problem disappear very quickly.
Because of this, Client’s TIME Techniques™ Practitioner may cut short their answers or even talk about Client’s problem in ways that they have never considered. The practitioner at Company may even ask Client questions that they do not totally understand consciously in order for their Unconscious Mind to make the changes they want at the unconscious level. It is important to do this so that we can reduce the time taken for the therapeutic process.
If Client has been in a therapy session before, they should expect that this one will be very different, and quite a bit shorter.
3. This is the Process: Practitioner at Company begins with Client telling them the problem. They will ask Client for examples of the problem and other questions to discover HOW Client does it in their head. Practitioner at Company will also probe to discover the source of the problem-the precipitating event(s). Some time before the end of this part of the session, the practitioner at Company will ask Client what has to happen so they will know the problem is gone.
4. After the Session: Practitioner at Company will probably assign Client some very specific tasks to do. If assigned, these tasks are absolutely a fundamental part of the Program. They may take up to several days or weeks to complete. The tasks are directly related to the circumstances that created the problem, therefore it is highly recommended that Client takes action and completes the assignments. If Client does not, then neither Client nor the Company can predict the outcome of the Program.
The second thing that is important is that Client will need to fiercely focus on what they want. The people who are the happiest overall in life are those who recognise that they have a choice to focus on what they don’t want or what they do want. Client can focus on negative emotions and things that make them feel bad, or they can focus on positive emotions and things that make them feel good. It is Client’s choice. After the session, it is Client’s choice, but Company always encourages that Client focuses on what they DO want.
5. This is Alternative or Complementary Health Care and Therapy: Client’s TIME Techniques™ Practitioner is a legal Complementary Healthcare Provider, and not a licensed Medical Doctor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Master’s in Family and Child Counseling (MFCC), or a Master’s in Social Work (MSW). The services Client receives are not licensed in this state, nor are they regulated by a governmental body. The self-regulated holistic treatments and client-centered disciplines in which Client’s practitioner is trained and in which they have experience include, consulting and coaching, Integrative Alchemy™, TIME Techniques™, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and Hypnosis. Company will always provide only those services in which practitioners at Company have been trained, and if Company finds that we cannot help Client, Company will refer Client to a licensed person who can assist them. During Client’s sessions, practitioner at Company will use one or more of the following techniques:
a. TIME Techniques™: The techniques are a process of active imagination where Client imagines floating above their timeline and letting go of their negative emotions and or limiting decisions (or limiting beliefs). The Client is also asked to imagine creating events in their future that support their goals or outcomes. TIME Techniques™ have demonstrated results in a broad variety of presenting problems. It is a powerful technique which allows clients to make long-lasting changes in a very rapid way. Client’s practitioner is certified as a TIME Techniques™ Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
b. Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): NLP is a model of communication-how we communicate to self and others-and how that communication creates and affects our behavior. As a study, it is a synthesis of cognitive and behavioral philosophies which focus on the information coming in through the neurology (cognitive) and the programs we run inside our heads to produce the behaviors (behavioral) we do. Client’s practitioner is certified as an NLP Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
c. Hypnosis: This is the use of trance to make changes at the unconscious level. Hypnosis has been used to produce unconscious change with clients since 1843. All of Company’s practitioners are trained and certified as Hypnotherapists by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners. Since Hypnosis may be used during Client’s session, for Client’s safety they should make sure that they are totally wide awake before driving or doing any other activity that may require concentration. Client’s practitioner is certified as a Hypnotherapist by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
d. Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT): EFT is a set of techniques designed to balance the energy system of the body, eliminating negative emotions, limiting beliefs, and self-sabotaging patterns. EFT is based on the same scientifically proven principles as acupuncture, but is able to easily be utilized anytime or any place without any equipment. Client’s practitioner is certified as an EFT Practitioner by the International Board of Clinical Practitioners.
e. Integrative Alchemy™: Integrative Alchemy™ is a potent blend of neuroscience, energetics, psychology, metaphysics, quantum physics and ancient wisdom. It allows people to collapse the timelines for what they previously believed to be possible and facilitates both immediate and lasting change. Client’s practitioner is certified as an Integrative Alchemy™ Practitioner by the School of Integrative Alchemy™.
3. PROGRAM STRUCTURE.
- This Program includes:
• Questionnaire to gain clarity on what will best support you during our time together
• (12) Fortnightly 60-min calls
• Voxer support as needed (Monday through Friday during company work hours)
Company’s requests for Client’s participation in the Program:
- Please be on time to all appointments. If you will be late, notify Company in advance. If you will miss an appointment, notify Company at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments missed without 24 hours notice will only be rescheduled at Company’s sole discretion.
- Be honest and participate fully. Recognise that our sessions are a safe place to look at what you really want, and what it will take to make it happen.
- Make a commitment to the action plans you create, and do what you have agreed to do.
- Understand that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by you, and commit to making the relationship powerful. If you see that the coaching is not working as you desire, communicate and take action to return the power to the relationship.
This Program is 6 months long and begins on the day the first payment is made (“Term”). Client understands that a relationship with Company does not exist between the Parties after the conclusion of the Program. If the Parties desire to continue their relationship, a separate agreement will be entered into.
You accept our Terms by:
(a) continuing to use our Services
(b) paying for our Services; or
(c) written confirmation that you accept, including by email.
Company is committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By signing below, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and limit, suspend or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client becomes disruptive or upon violation of the terms. If Client decides to terminate this Agreement, the full payment is accelerated to the termination date, meaning that the remaining cost of the Program is due upon termination and no refunds will be issued.
The total price of this Program is £2,700. Payment in full OR an initial payment of £450 is due prior to your first call, followed by five additional monthly payments of £450. These monthly payments will be automatically processed. Payment may be paid through PayPal, Stripe, debit, or credit card. No refunds of payments will be given.
Client is responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Program, regardless of whether Client completes the Program. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued.
Client calls Company at the scheduled time of appointment. It is Client’s responsibility to schedule calls with Company. If Client fails to schedule appointments, those unscheduled appointments are forfeited. If Client needs to reschedule a call with Company, Client must give at least 24 hours advanced notice to Company. Missed appointments will be forfeited at the sole discretion of Company.
Client also understands that any/all scheduled coaching calls and/or other benefits expire at the end of the Term of this Program and will not be carried over.
This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any information learned by either party during discussions, Or otherwise, throughout the Term of this Program (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party. Both Parties shall keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential by using a reasonable degree of care, but not less than the degree of care used by it in safeguarding its own confidential information. The obligation of the Parties hereunder to hold the information confidential does not apply to information that is subsequently acquired by either Party from a third party who has a bona fide right to make such information available without restriction. Both Parties agree that any and all Confidential Information learned as of the date of purchase shall survive the termination, revocation, or expiration of this Agreement.
10. COMPELLED DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, in the event that Client is required by law to disclose any of the Confidential Information, Client will (i) provide Company with prompt notice of such requirement prior to the disclosure, and (ii) give Company all available information and assistance to enable Company to take the measures appropriate to protect the Confidential Information from disclosure.
11. NON-DISCLOSURE OF COMPANY MATERIALS.
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s work with the Company is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Company. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Company’s program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and are granted as a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
Further, by signing below, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, Company will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Client shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statement in public or private regarding Company, its employees, or agents. Company shall not make any false, disparaging, or derogatory statements in public or private regarding Client and its relationship with Company.
Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, and its respective officers, directors, agents, employees, and other independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of, or relating to, Client’s participation or action(s) under this Agreement. Client agrees to defend against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, lawsuits, and/or judgments arising out of, or relating to, the Client’s participation under this Agreement, unless expressly stated otherwise by Company, in writing.
14. GOVERNING LAW.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; AMENDMENT; HEADINGS.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to its relationship, and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements, understandings and representations to the extent that they relate in any way to the subject matter hereof. Neither course of performance, nor course of dealing, nor usage of trade, shall be used to qualify, explain, supplement or otherwise modify any of the provisions of this Agreement. No amendment of, or any consent with respect to, any provision of this Agreement shall bind either party unless set forth in a writing, specifying such waiver, consent, or amendment, signed by both parties. The headings of Sections in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not affect its construction or interpretation.
This Agreement is deemed signed and accepted by Client and Client’s electronic click to accept the terms of this Agreement and Client’s purchase of the Program, and/or Client’s booking of first call.
Should any provision of this Agreement be or become invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, the other provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
The waiver or failure of Company to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
This Agreement may not be assigned by either Party without express written consent of the other Party.
20. FORCE MAJEURE.
In the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party, including without limitation acts of God, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, State Department travel advisory, labour strike or civil disturbance, make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible, either because of unreasonable increased costs or risk of injury, for either Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, the affected Party’s performance shall be extended without liability for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such occurrence.
21. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Company may revise these terms and will always post any updated or more recent versions on Company website. By continuing to use or access the Program after any revisions come into effect, Client agrees to be bound by the revisions.
22. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY; NO GUARANTEES.
Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for its progress and results from the Program. Company will help and guide Client; however, participation is the one vital element to the Program’s success that relies solely on Client. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. Client understands that because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing below, Client acknowledges that there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach its goals as a result of participation in the Program and Company’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only. Company makes no guarantee other than that the Services offered in this Program shall be provided to Client in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.