Listen on Apple Podcasts here or Spotify here.
This week Leeza Robertson is back for more magic! Here’s a taste of what we’re talking about…
- Leeza’s advice for making consistently powerful moves in your business.
- The “get-up-and-walk-away” rule.
- Being able to hit the delete button on things you’ve created.
- Wasting time on things that aren’t fixable.
- The power of creating a brief before you create new things in your business.
- Having a framework to better serve your audience and clients.
- If you knew the formula, you would never doubt your emails ever again! Welcome to Activate Inbox Moolah. This program has everything you will ever need to design, create, write and activate your inbox!
Explore the Your Biz, Your Rules bookshelf:
Explore the bookshelf here.
Get to know Leeza:
Leeza is one of my very favourite spiritual creators. Leeza writes amazing books, creates amazing decks, and she supports people energetically and spiritually in her Patreon community. Leeza is also one of the only people who I go to for support with parts of my spiritual development.
Facebook: Leeza Robertson
Tarot Healer Book: Find it on Amazon here
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Enjoyed this episode? Then I think you’re going to love these: