Listen on Apple Podcasts here or Spotify here.
This week I’m joined by Leeza Robertson, and (among other things) we’re diving into…
- The myth that you have to work hard in order to be successful in your business
- The differences between how men and women work
- Who benefits from this myth?
- What does “hard” mean in work and business?
- Creating habits that help us to work smarter, not harder
- If you knew the formula, you would never doubt your emails ever again! Welcome to Activate Inbox Moolah. This program has everything you will ever need to design, create, write and activate your inbox!
Explore the Your Biz, Your Rules bookshelf:
Explore the bookshelf here.
Get to know Leeza:
Leeza is one of my very favourite spiritual creators. Leeza writes amazing books, creates amazing decks, and she supports people energetically and spiritually in her Patreon community. Leeza is also one of the only people who I go to for support with parts of my spiritual development.
Facebook: Leeza Robertson
Tarot Healer Book: Find it on Amazon here
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Enjoyed this episode? Then I think you’re going to love these: