Listen on Apple Podcasts here or Spotify here.
This week I’m joined by Rebecca Hawkes, and (among other things) we’re diving into…
- Being visible without being on social media and creating content that people are actually searching for.
- Unlearning the advice we’ve learned in the past about being visible and showing up on social media every day.
- Connecting with our audience in a way that feels good to us.
- Showing up and selling in a way that aligns with your values.
- The importance of self-awareness in business and redefining success.
Links referenced in this episode:
- Uncover what you truly desire so you can live a life beyond your wildest dreams with the Design Your Dream Life free mini course.
Explore the Your Biz, Your Rules bookshelf:
Explore the bookshelf here.
Get to know Rebecca:
Rebecca Hawkes is a Confidence & Life Coach, Social Media Strategist, Content Creator, and host of The Confidence Show Podcast. Her mission is to empower others to live their lives and run their businesses on their own terms, waving goodbye to other people’s opinions and creating unbreakable levels of self-confidence along the way.
Podcast: The Confidence Show Podcast
Facebook: Rebecca Hawkes
Pinterest: Rebecca Hawkes Confidence Coach
LinkedIn: Rebecca Hawkes
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Enjoyed this episode? Then I think you’re going to love these: