So… I’m about to do a scary thing.
This is probably the most vulnerable, most potentially embarrassing thing I’ve ever shared on the internet, but I’ve done it for a reason.
I want you (and everyone just like you) to see that we all struggle with confidence and self-belief. Even those of us Gemini babes who seem so outwardly strong.
In this episode, I’m sharing an exercise I went through with my own coach to help me embody that fierce, confident next level self I’m ready to become.
Create your alter ego:
Listen to the episode if you want me to introduce you to my alter ego. When you’re ready to create your own, come back here and use these prompts to help you:
- What’s their name?
- What do they do when they wake up?
- How do they spend their mornings?
- Where do they work?
- What do they work on?
- How do they show up in their relationships with their partner, family, friends, kids team?
- What do they do for fun?
- How do they dress?
- How do they show love?
- How they stand up for themselves?
- How have they committed to their development?
- Do they travel?
- Who do they surround themselves with?
- What do they do in their spare time?
- What do they do for their own health?
- How do they feel about their body?
- What are their goals and dreams?
- What do people think when they see them walk into a room?
- What are their values and beliefs?
- Where do they live?
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
- Lisa Carpenter (my amazing coach)
- Ep 34 (not 35) of Full Frontal Living
- How to attract well-paying clients who don’t emotionally drain you (even if you’re allergic to sales)
To be in with a chance of winning this month’s free 1:1 coaching session, make sure you share your homework!
Create your own alter ego and then come hop into my DMs and tell me a little bit about him or her.
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback