There may be affiliate links included in this post.
Kind clients exist. Well-paying clients exist. Respectful clients exist. And there are even unicorns out there that are combination of all three things.
Dive into this episode if you want some of these fantastical creatures in your life.
The key takeaways:
- You started a business so you could break free of the wild egos, silly rules, and bad attitude, so why have you let yourself slip back into that world? I’ve asked myself the same question many a time, so I’m fully qualified to answer… worry and money.
- Your ability to attract the dreamiest of dream clients is 100% dependent on your ability to show up with transparency and consistency.
- Transparency is not about oversharing, fake vulnerability or sob stories, don’t worry. Transparency is simply about being yourself in a way that sets expectations.
- Consistency is not about being everywhere, all the time – far from it. This is about being intentional about when and where you show up and then rinsing and repeating. Train your people to expect what you’re happy to deliver.
The links + stuff:
- FREE WORKSHOP: How to attract well-paying clients who don’t emotionally drain you (even if you’re allergic to sales)
To be in with a chance of winning this month’s free 1:1 coaching session, make sure you share your homework tagging #yourbizyourrules and @dairecharlotte
Share you commitment to this. I either want you to publish a post or Story where you’re being transparent OR publish a post or Story where you’re declaring your new level of consistency.
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).