There may be affiliate links included in this post.
Want one of my very favourite idea-generating exercises so you never, ever run out of content inspiration again? It’s yours.
The key takeaways:
Use your own experience to spark ideas – there’s plenty there if you dig deep enough!
Here are a few questions to get the inspiration flowing:
- Is this something you always wanted to do?
- Did you take the scenic route or did you stumble into this niche one day?
- Did you experience some great epiphany that set you on the right track?
- How did you dream up your brilliant products and services?
- What did the early days of your business look like?
- What key lessons did you take away from those times?
- What new challenges are you facing?
- What habits and rituals form part of your typical working day?
- Are you working on an exciting new project or collaboration?
- Have you been experimenting with a new tool or technique?
- Is there a message or idea constantly smacking you in the face?
- What are your big, scary, I-can-barely-bring-myself-to-say-it dreams for your business?
- What trends are on the horizon of your industry?
- What changes are you making to your business in the foreseeable future?
- What do you want more (or less) of?
- What’s on your to read/to watch/to learn list?
Listen to this episode here.
To be in with a chance of winning this month’s free 1:1 coaching session, make sure you share your homework tagging #yourbizyourrules and @dairecharlotte
Work through the Past/Present/Prophecy principle and then hop over to Instagram and share a post or Story telling us how many new ideas you’ve come up with!
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).