There may be affiliate links included in this post. That means that if you click and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. However, you should feel 100% confident that my integrity remains intact. I will only ever recommend stuff I genuinely use and love myself.
Do you ever wish you could do things differently? Well, YOU CAN!
In this episode, I’m sharing a few examples of how I go against the grain in my business (as well as a whole bunch of other stuff).
The questions I answer in this episode:
💛 Do you offer 1:1 services?
💛 Why aren’t you more active on Facebook?
💛 I know you do a lot of Instagram Stories but who are YOUR favourite people to follow?
💛 Did you reach your launch goals?
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
- The Desktop Daire 3-month coaching package
- The Intensive
- The Content Arsenal
- The (FREE) Content Arsenal book club
Some of my very favourite Instagram Stories are created by (in no particular order):
- Gemma Went (check out her episode of YBYR here)
- Ebonie Allard (check out her episode of YBYR here)
- Lisa Carpenter (check out her episode of YBYR here)
- Alex Beadon (check out her episode of YBYR here)
- Sarah Morgan
- Courtney Chaal
- Sarah Von Bargen (check out her episode of YBYR here)
- Emma Rose
- Liz White
- Jordana Jaffe (check out her episode of YBYR here)
- Gena Jaffe
To be in with a chance of winning this month’s free 1:1 coaching session, make sure you share your homework tagging #yourbizyourrules and @dairecharlotte
Share a post or Story celebrating the person who creates the Stories YOU love the most (and tell us why!)
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).