There may be affiliate links included in this post. That means that if you click and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. However, you should feel 100% confident that my integrity remains intact. I will only ever recommend stuff I genuinely use and love myself.
Do you ever feel like the whole online content game is a big fat SLOG?
If you do, you’re not alone. Even I’ve felt that before, and I am of Queen of all things content.
In this episode of Your Biz, Your Rules, I’m sharing a surprisingly simple
The key takeaways:
💛 If you’re dreading creating content, your people will FEEL that… and you don’t want that. You want them to feel enthusiastic about being in your community, right?
💛 A creative ritual is
Prompts to help you with putting together your own content ritual:
- What does your schedule currently look like? Block out the time you have available.
- What are your personal preferences? Do you like batching or do you prefer to break projects up in micro-tasks?
- How will you measure if a content creation session is a success or not?
- When was the last time you created in full flow? What did that look like? Use all of your senses and get really specific!
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
To be in with a chance of winning this month’s free 1:1 coaching session, make sure you share your homework tagging #yourbizyourrules and @dairecharlotte
Design your own fabulous new creative ritual and share the details in a post or Story.
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).