There may be affiliate links included in this post. That means that if you click and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. However, you should feel 100% confident that my integrity remains intact. I will only ever recommend stuff I genuinely use and love myself.
It’s the Q&A time of the month over on Your Biz, Your Rules!
Secretly, I think these might be my favourite episodes to record. I love that they give me the opportunity to touch on a whole bunch of different stuff… plus, I think it’s kind of fun that I’m not in control of the topics. They’re 100% requested by you guys.
If you like to ask a question for the next Q&A episode, drop me a message here.
The questions I dive into:
💛 What planner are you using this year?
💛 Do you buy into this whole “word of the year” thing?
💛 Do you have any Instagram Story prompts for when things are busy but you still want to show up?
💛 What are you reading right now?
💛 What scheduler do you use for social media?
Listen to this episode here.
The Instagram Story prompts:
- Film a short video talking about how busy and scattered you are. (Great for connection building.)
- Cross-post everything you post to your grid.
- Scroll through your feed and share any inspiring quotes from the people you follow.
- Create a batch of quotes from your old content.
- Knock up a handful of “fill in the blank” Story templates.
The links + stuff:
- My Veronica Dearly wall planner
- Best Self Planner
- Pick Three by Randi Zuckerberg
- Last year’s thoughts on “word of the year”
- My word for 2019
- A month’s worth of Instagram Story prompts
- 10 Instagram Story ideas to get you going
- The Content Arsenal Book Club
- The Kitchen God’s Wife by Amy Tan
- The Firestarter Sessions by Danielle LaPorte
- Find me on Goodreads
- Find me on Instagram
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).