There may be affiliate links included in this post.
Don’t you just love getting inside the brains of your Instagram buddies? Well this episode Your Biz, Your Rules will let you do exactly that – I’m answering a bunch of questions I’ve been asked over the past few weeks – enjoy!
(And if you’d like to ask a question for my next Q&A ep, you can do that here.)
Here’s what we’re talking about:
- Do I ever feel like I’m losing my mind working from home?
- Do I still have a blog? (Spoiler alert – YES – it’s here)
- What’s my biggest regret from 2018?
- What am I reading at the moment (and what’s next on the list)?
- What are my resolutions for 2019?
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
- My blog
- Join my email list
- Goodreads, i.e. the spot for all my reading recommendations and “currently reading” lists
- The True and Splendid History of the Harristown Sisters by Michelle Lovric
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- Becoming by Michelle Obama
- If I could tell you just one thing by Richard Reed
- The Content Arsenal
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).