Do you ever feel a bit overwhelmed and/or drained just by opening your internet browser?
Yeah, me too.
In this episode, I’m sharing a whole bunch of, frankly unnecessary, stuff that you can eliminate from your digital and mental space right now.
Things to declutter from your headspace:
- All of the login details for previous clients or even your old accounts from things.
- Everything in your downloads folder. If you didn’t open up or file the thing right away, what are the chance you’ll actually ever need to go back and find it?
- Dissatisfactory stationery. Any paper that tears too easily. Any pens that don’t write smoothly. Any post-its that don’t stick.
- All the things on your Amazon wishlist that you don’t actually want.
- Facebook friends that you wouldn’t cross the road to say hi to.
- People you follow on Instagram that don’t inspire you or interest you in some way. Mood hoovers and obligation follows BE GONE.
- Unnecessary email folders. If something has been actioned, delete. If something might need to be referenced later, archive. If something will need chasing at a later date, go ahead and add it as a task on your to-do list (I use the Gmail Asana add-on for this)
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
- The post-holiday episode: Fix the morning funk and find your content priority
- Find me on Instagram
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback