Do you want to make a real change in your life or in your business?
I do. All the time, actually. And the way I make these happen is through taking part in little challenges, and that’s what I’m talking about in this week’s episode of Your Biz, Your Rules.
The key takeaways:
- Figure out exactly what change you want to make, and then find a way to hold yourself accountable. You could set an alarm on your phone. You could share your intention with the people in your life. You could create a recurring Asana task. You could block out time in your calendar. Just look for a way to keep yourself on track.
- A great option is to participate in a free challenge created by somebody who inspires you. Here are a few to ponder:
- If you want to supercharge your personal brand, I recommend Own Your Brilliance with Jo Gifford. In a nutshell, over 5 days you’ll be pulling out all those strands of brilliance that make you YOU, and turning them into messaging that attracts the right kind of people into your orbit. (Sign up any time)
- If you want to hit all of your business goals in the year to come, I recommend The Success Shake-Up with Gemma Went. Over the 5 days you’ll be looking at everything you’ve accomplished (or not) over the past year, and weaving those lessons into a rock-solid strategy for 2019. (Kicks off December 3rd)
- If self-care is your Achilles heel, I recommend The Self-Love Advent with Mel Wells. Every day from December 1st until December 25th you’ll receive a love letter and mini challenge in your inbox, designed to help you bring way more self-love into your world.
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
- Own Your Brilliance with Jo Gifford
- The Success Shake-Up with Gemma Went
- The Self-Love Advent with Mel Wells
- Find me on Instagram, and share which challenge you’ll be joining me in!
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback