This week’s episode of Your Biz, Your Rules is Q&A style because, well, I had such a good time last time we did one of these.
The questions I answer:
- Do you believe you either have an organised mind OR an entrepreneurial mind? Or is it possible to have both?
- When should you be spontaneous with your copy? Should it all be pre-planned? Won’t that sound stale?
- Should you ever post about politics?
- What are the three must do things to generate great content?
- How often is too often to repurpose your content?
Listen to this episode here.
- Being organised and being entrepreneurial are not mutually exclusive. An entrepreneurial mind dreams the dreams, an organised mind makes the dreams happen.
- Ride the waves of inspiration if you can, but always be strategic.
- Talking politics is a great way to showcase your values and polarise your audience, but if that’s the way you want to go, you need to be prepared to deal with the keyboard warriors.
- The three things you NEED for great content are clarity, personality and consistency. I dig into each of these in more detail in the ep, so do give it a listen.
- You can repurpose a great piece of evergreen content until the end of time, but get creative with the way you do it.
The links + stuff:
What do you think of these Q&A style episodes? Would you like them to be more of a regular thing? Reach out here and let me know.
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback