Join me as a ramble on about a handful of things making me feel extra excited at the moment. We’re talking planning for 2019, we’re talking group experiences, we’re talking LEAVING THE HOUSE and we’re talking crazy content challenges. Enjoy.
Listen to this episode here.
- Planning as a group is an amazing way to amp up your enthusiasm. It gets your juices flowing, makes you look at things from a different perspective and creates momentum that you don’t get when you’re going solo.
- Batching is brilliant. My crazy plan for 2019 is to publish a blog post every single week, outside of these podcast show notes. I bet you’re thinking, “that doesn’t sound so crazy”, but the crazy part is that I’m intending to create and schedule every single one of those before the end of this year.
- Identify your big problem areas and work on THOSE. You don’t have to take in all the lessons, for all the things, all the time. One of mine is feeling good about selling because right now I do it, but I don’t love it.
- I’m swiping Denise Duffield-Thomas‘s idea of having “Now, Next, Later” lists as a way to log and prioritise all of my ideas – farewell, shiny object syndrome!
- Creating content every day (note I said CREATING and not PUBLISHING) has a whole bunch of positive side effects. It makes you feel more present in your business, it helps you focus, it encourages you to celebrate your wins and it pushes you to get more creative.
The links + stuff:
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback