There may be affiliate links included in this post. That means that if you click and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. However, you should feel 100% confident that my integrity remains intact. I will only ever recommend stuff I genuinely use and love myself.
The process I’m sharing in this episode is such a simple, effective way to review what’s been going on in your business so that you can redesign or refine your ways of working going forward.
I like to do this at the end of every month so that I know I have my finger on the pulse, I know that I’m on top of the most important things in my business and I know that everything falls perfectly in line with my current values, strategies and intentions.
Listen to this episode here.
The “bitching month” blueprint:
- Review your list of goals. Is there anything you can tick off? Anything that’s no longer relevant? Anything that needs tweaking?
- Take a look at your daily productivity process. Are you staying focused? How are you managing your tasks? Is there anything that seems to be falling through the gaps? Do you feel good as you work? Do you need a new app or project management system?
- Note down your struggles. Is there a skill you’re lacking? Is there something you find particularly boring, or time-consuming, or difficult? Think about where you can either outsource or learn.
- Analyse your daily routines, specifically: morning, break time, end of work day, end of day day. What really works for you? What doesn’t? What would make you feel better?
- Clear your desktops, both physical and digital.
- Tackle your inbox. Follow up on anything outstanding, delete anything no longer needed, archive anything you may want to refer back to later.
- Track the money stuff. Send any invoices that go out manually. Chase anyone who hasn’t paid. Log your incomings and outgoings.
- Set your intentions for the month ahead and then identify something you can do to make those things happen. (Note: I like to have a “feeling” intention and a “money” intention, but that’s just me.)
The links + stuff:
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).