There may be affiliate links included in this post. That means that if you click and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. However, you should feel 100% confident that my integrity remains intact. I will only ever recommend stuff I genuinely use and love myself.
Not that I’m bragging or anything but EPISODE 50 IS HERE!!! For this milestone episode of Your Biz, Your Rules, I’m trying something a little bit different. Instead of rambling off on my own tangent, I’m answering all the weird and wonderful questions my little online community have been asking me recently.
The questions I hit in this episode:
- What do you when people want to pick your brains (for free) and then credit their success to everyone but you?
- How do you deal with clients always tagging you in posts and expecting you to share everything?
- What would you tell 13-year-old Daire?
- What are your top three productivity hacks?
- How often should you raise your rates?
- If you could choose anyone at all to be your mentor, who would it be?
- What do you wish you’d implemented sooner in your business?
- What is the best procrastination technique in your arsenal?
- What is your favourite biscuit?
- What’s the worst habit you have in your business life?
- If you could only have one type of cheese forever, would you even bother living?
- What’s the best kind of dog for entrepreneurial life?
- Who is your favourite wizard?
- What have you learned about yourself from starting your own business?
- Why are you always showing your tits online?
- What spell would you use, if you could use any?
Listen to this show here.
The links + stuff:
- On layering up your productivity hacks
- My interview with productivity coach Merilyn Beretta
- The tomato timer
- The mastermind that changed it all for me
- My “secret” stash of fabulous playlists
If you’ve enjoyed the style of this ep and would like to submit a question for a future Q&A, ping me a message here.
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).