There may be affiliate links included in this post.
Do you ever feel like you want to be an “Instagram person” while struggling with what to post? Yes? Good, this episode is for you.
The 5 Instagram post ideas I’m about to share really can be tweaked and published again and again (so you never ever run out of content on that platform of dreams). To prove it, beneath each prompt, I’m popping a few different ways you could interpret it. Have fun with this framework, get creative, make it your own… most of all, GET YOUR ARSE ON INSTAGRAM.
Instagram Post Idea #1
Take a piece of your content and share it.
- Share a key takeaway from that piece of content
- Share an actionable tip or lesson
- Pull out a memorable quote and elaborate
- Bullet point a series of highlights
- The motivation behind that piece of content
Tip: Mix it up and present your content in different ways so you’re Insta posts never feel samey.
Instagram Post Idea #2
Share something you’ve read and how it’s inspired you to do something.
- A blog post that inspired you to create a free challenge, opt-in or series of your own
- A book that has really made you want to take action and implement a lesson
- An essay or thought piece that inspired you to write your response
Instagram Post Idea #3
Share a habit or activity that impacts the way you live or work.
- The routines that set your days up for success
- A signature process for doing part of your day-to-day work
- Simple habits that help you stay productive, or motivated, or inspired
Instagram Post Idea #4
Share something you’ve listened to that really made you think.
- An audiobook that prompted you to make a change
- A podcast that has inspired a response
- A mood-altering song (or playlist)
- Lyrics or quotes that make your brain spark
Instagram Post Idea #5
Share a lesson you’ve truly enjoyed implementing.
- A big takeaway from a course you’ve done
- A tip from a video or live stream you’ve watched
- Explore ideas you’ve been talking about with your biz buddies
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
- Slaying Instagram Stories
- Make bigger waves on Instagram
- My 15 minute Instagram engagement hack
- Make sure you’re following along with my Instagram Stories here
- Brave by Rose McGowan
- Gram Slam (the ultimate course for learning how to create Instagram Stories with style)
- Amy Landino on building a productive morning
- My (free) plug-and-play Instagram planner
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).