We all set these big lofty goals for our businesses, but how often do we just lose momentum or forget about them?
In this episode of Your Biz, Your Rules, I’m sharing a handful of tips to help you get your enthusiasm back and start making moves towards all those wild and crazy achievements you’ve been dreaming of.
5 ways to stay on track with your goals:
- Buy yourself a Full Focus Planner. I’m not an affiliate, I just LOVE them.
- Programme in an arse-kicking – accountability is a big motivator.
- Challenge yourself to make micro-moves.
- Use what you know about your personality and your tendencies to maximise your momentum.
- Review and re-prioritise – is this even a goal you still care about?
Listen to this episode here.
The links + stuff:
- The noble art of goal setting
- What’s this word of the year thing all about?
- Join me on Goodreads
- Full Focus Planner
- The Content Arsenal
- 30 days of Instagram Stories
- Gemma Went’s accountability mastermind
(Highlight to share)
“Ride the waves of inspiration to reach your wildest goals.” – Daire Paddy
“I’m allowed to pivot my goals without feeling like a failure… and so are you.” – Daire Paddy
“Take advantage of your self-awareness and make it work for you.” – Daire Paddy
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback