There may be affiliate links included in this post. That means that if you click and make a purchase, I will receive a commission. However, you should feel 100% confident that my integrity remains intact. I will only ever recommend stuff I genuinely use and love myself.
Search term: planning
I’m not sure how this has happened but I’ve somehow spread the planning of my new business over One Note, Trello and Asana! I think I prefer Asana and One Note but both for different reasons. I only want to use one…how do I decide?
- How to plan for your brand new business
- One Note vs. Trello vs. Asana vs. any other planning platform you know of
- How I use [your fave app] to plan, create and kill it in business
I’m looking to buy a really good planner! I currently use the passion planner, but I think there’s so much to fill out that I get overwhelmed and don’t go through with the things I plan. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good planner that helps keep you accountable?
- A peek inside my planner
- Planner porn: 10 gorgeous biz planners on my Christmas wish list
- 3 offline ways to hold yourself accountable
Has anyone started their big picture biz goals and planning for 2017? If so, what did u decide? If not, when’s the best time to do this?
- How to set “big picture” goals for your business
- Plan for success: how to create the best year of your biz
- 5 signs it’s time for another planning session
Search term: Twitter
Does anyone use Twitter any more in an interactive way, rather than mostly for automated tweets going out? It used to be my main channel and then it went weird and now when I go back in, it’s crickets. I’m seriously considering removing the channel from my strategy completely and focusing my full attention elsewhere. What’s your experience?
- 5 creative ways to engage on Twitter
- How to use Twitter to inspire your digital content
- What to do if all you hear online are crickets
- Twitter changed my business (a true story)
Has anyone come across an alternative to the old Nutshell for twitter updates? It was so useful and time saving and I can’t find anything that does a similar job.
- 5 new tools to help you turn it UP on Twitter
- How to find fabulous content to share online
- 10 tips for slamming your social media in minutes
I’ve been getting added to “lists” on twitter. What does that mean?
- How to use Twitter lists to up your influence online
- The benefits of being on someone else’s Twitter lists
- 5 ways to harness Twitter lists for smart research
DON’T MISS THE NEXT CONTENT CONQUERED POST – SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Hey! I’m Daire – writer, editor, all-round content weaver. I help business owners stand out online by channelling their personalities into everything they do. My dream is to show you that you can have an inspiring, insightful, INTERESTING online presence (and that you can use that to attract the best and brightest buyers into your orbit).