I’ve always loved this time of year. More specifically, I’ve always loved working at this time of year.
I know, I know. Most people want to be eating mince pies and rocking out to East 17, but I love having that quiet, client-free time to catch up on all the things I’ve put off over the past year.
In this episode, I’m diving into a handful of my favourite things to do while my clients are away for the holidays… all of which also set me up for a killer year ahead, by the way.
Listen to this episode here.
The task list (pick your poison):
- Do your tax return.
- Revolutionise your finance system.
- Declutter your office, give it a deep clean, and rejig whatever’s on the wall if it no longer inspires you.
- Put together your business strategy next year in a fun and leisurely fashion.
- Read the business and personal development books you “never have time for”.
- Work through the e-courses you buy and never do anything with.
- Brainstorm the mindset essentials you want to bring into your world.
- Make a jazzy new vision board desktop.
The links + stuff:
If you never want to miss another episode, subscribe to the show here.
If you’re a loyal listener of Your Biz, Your Rules THANK YOU! Having you tune in each week is such an honour. If you’ve been enjoying the show, I’d love to hear your thoughts…
To leave a review…
- Head here to iTunes.
- Click “view in iTunes”
- (Make sure you’ve hit “subscribe”)
- Click “Ratings & Reviews”
- Leave me your (honest) feedback