Hello, I'm Daire (and before you even ask, that's pronounced DARA).
I'm a creator of online content and all round ideas girl.
What does that mean?
I take your thoughts and turn them into meaningful copy that (wait for it) actually sounds like you.
And when those thoughts aren't so forthcoming? Well, I can help you with that too.
Is that even a job?
Erm, yes. In the everlasting gobstopper of the internet, there is INSANE pressure to keep crafting killer content every effing day of your life. And if you're also dealing with every other aspect of your business too? Forget about it. Book in your mid-life crisis now.
What you need is someone that can help you out. Someone that can tease out what you're actually thinking, and put it down on paper (so to speak). Someone that can map out your content in a way that feels good. Someone that can tweak the hell out of stuff you've already written, to make it SING.
And that would be me.
If you're interested in seeing how we can jam together, click HERE.
If you've moseyed on over looking for inspiration, to find out how you can amp up your content all by yourself, well... I can help you with that too. There's a ton of helpful content over on le blog, and a little library of free resources right here.
How do you know I'm half-way decent?
Well, you don't. But I've written for a shit ton of business owners, and they have a shit ton of nice things to say about me.
Plus, I've been featured here:
You've made it this far - now I'm going to bombard you with random facts (just for fun)
- I spent my teenage years living in Spain. I didn't love it at the time, but I speak fluent Spanish now (although I'll admit it, I only rock out THAT skill when I'm trying to impress the boys!)
- Speaking of which, my first love was Gilbert Blythe. Closely followed by Captain Jean-Luc Picard, then Patrick Swayze. What can I say? Variety is key!
- I'm a junkie for creative experiments. If I can make something myself, I will.
- I have an unholy obsession with all things peanut butter. Seriously, it's a sickness.
- I can't go a day without listening to a power ballad or two.
- I watch ALL the reality TV. I mean it. The Bachelor, Marriage Bootcamp, The Real Housewives (of all of America), Geordie Shore, Teen Mom... the list goes on. And on and on.
- I also adore Victorian literature. I feel like having one high-brow-esque interest balances out all that other stuff...